My ADD is in high gear today, so I’m just going to throw some thoughts out there.
1. What is the big hubbub over Idletard? It’s gone. Good riddance. I got over people like that a long time ago.
2. Is the balloon boy hoax more harmful to the American public than Taylor Hicks’ hoax that he’s going to bring “real music back to fucking pop music”?
3. Don’t hate my brilliance.
4. I have decided that Taylor Hicks fans need a sense of humor. Somewhere, somehow, their collective sense of humor got lost. He’s a reality TV winner. I mean, let’s not go choosing our lottery numbers by his birthday or anything. That being said, it’s not blasphemy when I post about other musicians. Expanding horizons are a good thing. Expanding waistlines, not so much.
5. When did grownups start thinking Halloween was for them? Martha Stewart and Southern Living Magazine did not invent Halloween.
6. I’ll close here by saying I have never forced any staff members of this blog to sleep with me to keep their job. Granted, it’s just me…but I’m not pulling a Letterman.